- Negotiating strategic partnerships
- Due Diligence on merger between two competitors
- Negotiating joint development house between two competitors
- Risk management strategy for small and medium-sized Danish banks
- Strategy for BI-based management platform for Danish banks
- Business and IT strategy for leading Danish mortgage lending
- New IT strategy for one of Denmark’s leading leasing companies
- Project Manager for Strategic Change Projects in Consulting Company
- Analysis and implementation of optimization and streamlining of staff and support functions
- Strategy for and implementation of Risk, Economy, Credit and Liquidity Management Platforms (BI)
- Strategy for and implementation of government reporting Basel II + III, MFI II + III, MiFid (BI)
- Strategy for and implementation of Group Balanced Scorecard (BI)
- Strategy for and implementation of budget and performance management platforms (BI)
- Part of management group with an annual budget of 425 million. kr.
- Direct responsibility for annual budget of 225 million. kr.
- Responsible for business area with more than 150 employees
- Responsible for management team of 8 department managers, 1 program manager and 2 project managers
- Responsible for project portfolio of 40+ simultaneous projects
- Program owner for strategic programs with budgets of up to 375 million. kr.
- Project manager for projects with budgets of up to 100 million. kr.
- Negotiation of supplier contracts up to 150 million. kr.
- Danske Bank
- Mjølner Informatics
- Danske Commodities
- Siemens Gamesa
- Nordea Markets
- Dansk Landbrugsrådgivning/Dansk Kvæg
LinkedIn: Poul Ladefoged